- We have potters masters with decades of experience in the art of clay.
- Taking advantage of the climate of our region, we dry our products in the outdoors, following the tradition of our ancestors.
- To be able to adapt to current market demands, we have up to date art ovens, capable to achieve the best finish and strength of the clay.
- We perform quality controls checks, to ensure that our products meet market expectations.
- We pack our products the safest way , being able to distribute them worldwide.
- We work with two types of clay. Pinky shade or terracotta and white clay. Depens on the area of extraction of the earth, there may be a small variation in tone.
- We are able to hand manufacture big hand pots with special measures.
- Over 200 years of tradition make us look ahead.